This forum has posts in multiple languages.

Translate everything to English

Close
Translate

Automated translation is being used to translate posts & replies into your language and we cannot guarantee its accuracy.

Makeup Artist and Car Hire needed in Dublin May 14 2016

Makeup Artist and Car Hire needed in Dublin May 14 2016

Author
I'm hooked
I'm hooked (502 reputation)I'm hooked (502 reputation)I'm hooked (502 reputation)I'm hooked (502 reputation)I'm hooked (502 reputation)I'm hooked (502 reputation)I'm hooked (502 reputation)I'm hooked (502 reputation)I'm hooked (502 reputation)
United States
Group: Community Member Last Active: Wed 16 Mar 2016 5:09 PM Visits: 1
Hi, I am a travel agent in Chicago and I've been planning a trip for a couple who will be having a wedding blessing ceremony in Dublin this May 14th. The bride-to-be has been emailing the Brooks Hotel for recommendations for her makeup but has not heard from them since early Feb and is getting nervous! She is also asking about a car, I sent her some links, but they do not want a vintage car. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Posted Wed 16 Mar 2016 5:14 PM
Question
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (51.1K reputation)Community Expert (51.1K reputation)Community Expert (51.1K reputation)Community Expert (51.1K reputation)Community Expert (51.1K reputation)Community Expert (51.1K reputation)Community Expert (51.1K reputation)Community Expert (51.1K reputation)Community Expert (51.1K reputation)
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: 4 hours ago Visits: 10.9K
Hi Marguerite & Happy St Patrick's Day!Just a note to let you know that we might not be able to get replies to your request today, as a lot of our experts will be out celebrating!I am very confident that we will be able to assist you tomorrow and at the beginning of next week.Wishing you a very happy St Patrick's Day.
Posted Thu 17 Mar 2016 7:07 AM
Question
View Quick Profile
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (18.6K reputation)Supreme Being (18.6K reputation)Supreme Being (18.6K reputation)Supreme Being (18.6K reputation)Supreme Being (18.6K reputation)Supreme Being (18.6K reputation)Supreme Being (18.6K reputation)Supreme Being (18.6K reputation)Supreme Being (18.6K reputation)
Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 29 Jul 2016 5:57 PM Visits: 1.6K
Hi Marguerite! Happy St. Patrick's Day! 

Here are a few suggestions for makeup artists for your client in the Dublin area: LH make up artist, Ken Boylan Makeup Play and Adele Miley

For the car I've found a few places that have luxury cars that are not vintage: Absolute Wedding Cars, Luxury Wedding Cars and Bond Cars

I hope she will have a great day and give my well wishes to the happy couple. :)
Posted Thu 17 Mar 2016 9:28 AM
Question
View Quick Profile
Industry Member
Industry Member (2.8K reputation)Industry Member (2.8K reputation)Industry Member (2.8K reputation)Industry Member (2.8K reputation)Industry Member (2.8K reputation)Industry Member (2.8K reputation)Industry Member (2.8K reputation)Industry Member (2.8K reputation)Industry Member (2.8K reputation)
Ireland
Group: Approved Community Member Last Active: Wed 21 Feb 2018 10:04 AM Visits: 57
Hi Marguerite,

it must be an exciting time for your bride to be! A wedding blessing in Dublin in the early Summer will be beautiful.

Regarding your query - Brooks Hotel is one of the Manor House Hotels of Ireland and as it's one of our central Dublin hotels, your bride will have a great selection of make up artists that she could visit within easy walking distance. One of the main department stores, Brown Thomas has a section of various make up counters where their make-up artists are able to host appointments. This store would only be a 3 minute walk from Brooks Hotel. Alternatively, if your client wants someone to visit her in-house at the hotel, there is a city centre based make up artist named Jessica Mullen who we could get the contact details for you if this was the preferred option.

For a wedding car, if the couple wanted something more modern, Ghyslaine has given some good links above but are a few more that may be worth looking at - Cassidy Chauffeurs, Connolly Chauffeurs or you could look at a dedicated wedding website that has a list of Dublin based Chauffeur companies - Weddings Online.

If you have anymore questions, please feel free to contact me at david.cleary@manorhousehotels.com

Regards,

David Cleary
Manor House Hotels & Irish Country Hotels
Tags
Posted Fri 18 Mar 2016 11:01 AM
Question
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (51.1K reputation)Community Expert (51.1K reputation)Community Expert (51.1K reputation)Community Expert (51.1K reputation)Community Expert (51.1K reputation)Community Expert (51.1K reputation)Community Expert (51.1K reputation)Community Expert (51.1K reputation)Community Expert (51.1K reputation)
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: 4 hours ago Visits: 10.9K
Hi MargueriteI hope your client will have a wonderful day.

Posted Fri 18 Mar 2016 11:17 AM
Question
View Quick Profile
Prestige User
Prestige User (3.4K reputation)Prestige User (3.4K reputation)Prestige User (3.4K reputation)Prestige User (3.4K reputation)Prestige User (3.4K reputation)Prestige User (3.4K reputation)Prestige User (3.4K reputation)Prestige User (3.4K reputation)Prestige User (3.4K reputation)
Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 29 Apr 2016 5:28 PM Visits: 83
Hi Marguerite, 

Great to hear from you. What a lovely occasion to be planning and celebrating. The following web pages may be of some use: http://bit.ly/1RoBRkf and http://bit.ly/258t9L5.  

Best wishes, 

Ciaran
Posted Fri 18 Mar 2016 11:41 AM
Question