Weddings in Ireland

Weddings in Ireland

Author
Posted Thu 31 Mar 2016 6:21 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Where would I look for requirements to get married in Ireland?
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 4 Apr 2016 10:28 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)
Gold Achievements 6 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Yesterday @ 3:24 PM Visits: 21.9K
Hi Colleen,I hope you will find the information you are looking for.

Profile Picture
Posted Mon 4 Apr 2016 11:21 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Hi Colleen 

Getting Married in Ireland is relatively straight forward process , our BLOG which I am including a link to will give you lots of information.
http://westcoastweddingsireland.com/how-to-have-a-legal-marriage-in-ireland/

Our wonderful bespoke planning service will include complete co ordination of the legalities for your wedding.
Read more ABOUT US :
http://westcoastweddingsireland.com/wedding-consultants-ireland/

Get in touch to see how we can make your Dream Irish Wedding a Reality  
xxMichelle

Profile Picture
Posted Tue 5 Apr 2016 4:34 PM
View Quick Profile
Industry Member
Industry Member (25K reputation)Industry Member (25K reputation)Industry Member (25K reputation)Industry Member (25K reputation)Industry Member (25K reputation)Industry Member (25K reputation)Industry Member (25K reputation)Industry Member (25K reputation)Industry Member (25K reputation)
Gold Achievements 3 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 20
Northern Ireland
Group: Approved Community Member Last Active: Thu 4 May 2023 11:55 AM Visits: 1.7K
Hi Colleen,

Guidance on marriage procedures in Northern Ireland can be viewed here.

Visit Belfast

Profile Picture
Posted Wed 25 Mar 2020 1:21 PM
View Quick Profile
On google, I guess :) I also dare to recommend a photographer https://www.poptop.uk.com/birmingham/suppliers/photographer/wedding-photographer/, they work in UK and I guess it will be useful for you.
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 26 Mar 2020 10:22 AM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Hi Geraldo, 

Thank you for the recommendation! :) 

Met vriendelijke groet,

Melin
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 7 Oct 2020 1:15 PM
View Quick Profile
Still waiting for the relaxation of wedding numbers and I expect that all the above references will still hold true after the great EU divide.

One thing that I expect you are already thinking about is what entertainment to choose and book for the wedding - both ceremony and reception? Here is a helpful guide to ideas about booking entertainment for the big day - lots of musicians, talented live bands and singer throughout Ireland.

Profile Picture
Posted Wed 7 Oct 2020 3:49 PM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)
Island of Ireland
Hi Emily, 

Thanks so much for your message! Are you thinking of getting married here on the island yourself? :) 

The wedding ideas look great, thank you for sharing! 

Warm regards, 

Melin

Profile Picture
Posted Thu 8 Oct 2020 11:55 AM
View Quick Profile
Hey Melin - yes we postponed our wedding this summer - all the services we had booked were super understanding and we'll use them once the opportunity to have a proper "do" returns. Meanwhile let love and peace prevail.
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 8 Oct 2020 12:09 PM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Island of Ireland
Hi Emily, 

That's a very positive way to look at it. 😊

I'm so sorry to hear you had to postpone your wedding, but I am very happy you were able to rebook all of the services for when the time is right.

Hopefully, we'll get to welcome you to the island to properly celebrate soon, and until then we're always here if you need anything or have any questions.