This forum has posts in multiple languages.

Translate everything to English

Close
Translate

Automated translation is being used to translate posts & replies into your language and we cannot guarantee its accuracy.

Post-Lockdown Day Trip to Kildare

Post-Lockdown Day Trip to Kildare

Author
Posted Sun 5 Jul 2020 10:49 AM
View Quick Profile
Forum Guru
Forum Guru (1.1K reputation)Forum Guru (1.1K reputation)Forum Guru (1.1K reputation)Forum Guru (1.1K reputation)Forum Guru (1.1K reputation)Forum Guru (1.1K reputation)Forum Guru (1.1K reputation)Forum Guru (1.1K reputation)Forum Guru (1.1K reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 13
Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 31 Jul 2020 6:25 PM Visits: 51
I live in Dublin and took the day off from work on Friday to take a short day trip, our first foray greater than 20 km from our home in over 3 months. It was glorious! For those looking for an Ireland staycation idea, I recommend renting a Tesla from UFO Drive and driving out to Kildare for the day. Highlights include:

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-jdwaKYXuhIU/XwCQaClpxNI/AAAAAAABn2E/HbPgJ2y8SboyULsr5n9f1WDaX8p1kSgKwCK4BGAsYHg/w640-h488/things_to_do_in_kildare_ireland%2B-%2B18.jpg
  • The Wonderful Barn near Leixslip
  • Old Kilcullen
  • The Irish National Stud and Gardens
Things to do in Kildare on an Ireland Staycation
https://www.sidewalksafari.com/2020/07/things-to-do-in-kildare.html

Profile Picture
Posted Sun 5 Jul 2020 3:08 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (1.6K reputation)Community Expert (1.6K reputation)Community Expert (1.6K reputation)Community Expert (1.6K reputation)Community Expert (1.6K reputation)Community Expert (1.6K reputation)Community Expert (1.6K reputation)Community Expert (1.6K reputation)Community Expert (1.6K reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 2 Bronze Achievements 14
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Fri 31 Jul 2020 7:24 PM Visits: 248
Hey Jennifer, 

That is a wonderful idea and I am delighted to see that your first trip in all these months was such a pleasant time! Going out again feels wonderful, doesn't it? 😊

I've also seen your post regarding Drimnagh Castle and have to say your love for Ireland is truly inspirational! I hope to see more of your amazing ideas! 😃😉