Busses

Busses

Author
Posted Sat 10 Apr 2021 11:08 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Does Ireland have a National Express? Through the country? 
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 10 Apr 2021 11:45 AM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Hi Karin, 

It's great to see that you're thinking of travelling around Ireland by bus! I'd love to tell you more about how you can plan your trip. 😊

There are indeed several bus services that you can hop on to explore the island. The national bus service for the Republic of Ireland is Bus Éireann, amd Translink is the main provider of public transport in Northern Ireland. For more general and helpful information, take a look at the Ierland per Bus page.

For the Republic of Ireland, you can use the Transport for Ireland website, as well as their smartphone app, to help you when using public transport services. and Translink has a super helpful Journey Planner to plan your trip. 🚌

Do you have a route in mind yet? Bus Éireann has several types of tickets to suit different types of journeys. If you'd like more inspiration and tips for your itinerary, you can find some destination ideas here

I hope this was the information you were looking for, and I am more than happy to answer any questions in Dutch as well. 

Voor nu een heel fijn weekend gewenst! 

Groetjes, 

Melin