Irish private but not luxury driver + accomodation & transfert for a custom in Spring 2023

Irish private but not luxury driver + accomodation & transfert for a...

Author
Posted Mon 22 Aug 2022 9:59 AM
View Quick Profile
I'm hooked
I'm hooked (512 reputation)I'm hooked (512 reputation)I'm hooked (512 reputation)I'm hooked (512 reputation)I'm hooked (512 reputation)I'm hooked (512 reputation)I'm hooked (512 reputation)I'm hooked (512 reputation)I'm hooked (512 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 11
Italy
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 22 Aug 2022 11:42 AM Visits: 92
Hi,
I' Marina and I'm Italian
but I'm writing here in English because I'm looking for an Irish driver who can easily drive me through Ireland during my holidays ( Spring 2023) for 5/6 days.
I'd like to visit the Southern part of Ireland ---Kerry, Dingle, Tipperary Counties.(It's my fourth time on the island)
I'd prefer a private driver but not  luxury coaches or cars...Is that possible?
I'm looking for accomodation and transfert from /to  the airport

Thank you very much  I would be soo glad to go back to Ireland and see my dream come true

Marina

Profile Picture
Posted Mon 22 Aug 2022 11:35 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)
Gold Achievements 3 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 20
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Fri 19 Apr 2024 9:20 AM Visits: 11.2K
Hello Marina,

Thank you for joining us in our Community!

I'm glad to hear that you're so excited about coming back to Ireland and I hope this will be a very special trip! 

You'll find many great options for private chauffeurs and guided tours in Ireland on this page of our website. I suggest that you contact these companies directly for more information about their specific services, availability and prices. 🚗

I also recommend that you take a look at these helpful threads about hiring a chauffeur or private driver that I've collected for you. Here, you will also find the opinions and suggestions of those who have already organized a trip like this in Ireland: 

- Private driver
- Hiring a private driver
- Personal driver

If you need help with organizing your itinerary, take a look at these suggested itineraries for more inspiration and ideas. 

Spero che queste informazioni ti siano utili e ricorda che puoi scriverci anche in italiano se lo preferisci!  😉

Buona giornata!

Valentina
Tags