This forum has posts in multiple languages.

Translate everything to English

Close
Translate

Automated translation is being used to translate posts & replies into your language and we cannot guarantee its accuracy.

Reservations in October

Reservations in October

Author
Inactive User
Inactive User (45.6K reputation)Inactive User (45.6K reputation)Inactive User (45.6K reputation)Inactive User (45.6K reputation)Inactive User (45.6K reputation)Inactive User (45.6K reputation)Inactive User (45.6K reputation)Inactive User (45.6K reputation)Inactive User (45.6K reputation)
Group: Community Member Last Active: Wed 4 Sep 2019 8:42 AM Visits: 0
I will be traveling during the second week of October. Can I wing it and find accommodations where ever I end up towards the end of the day, or are reservations recommended or necessary?
Tags
Posted Tue 30 Aug 2016 7:04 AM
Question
View Quick Profile
Inactive User
Inactive User (45.6K reputation)Inactive User (45.6K reputation)Inactive User (45.6K reputation)Inactive User (45.6K reputation)Inactive User (45.6K reputation)Inactive User (45.6K reputation)Inactive User (45.6K reputation)Inactive User (45.6K reputation)Inactive User (45.6K reputation)
Group: Community Member Last Active: Wed 4 Sep 2019 8:42 AM Visits: 0
Hello Carol,
Welcome to the Community! :) 
It is great to hear that you are busy planning your upcoming visit to Ireland this coming October, as this will be a great opportunity to discover the many amazing attractions and places that Ireland has offer.
The October season will be the low season in terms of tourism numbers and I would say that finding accommodation would offer no major issues with your travel plans. I would however have a back up plan just in case a certain hotel or Bed & Breakfast may be fully booked on a certain day. Also be mindful that weekend periods are busier than weekdays and you may need to do a little research on availability.
Check out this great link for helping you find your prefect accommodation for your trip to Ireland. :) 
Tourism Ireland Accommodation Finder
Many Thanks
Gareth
Posted Tue 30 Aug 2016 8:57 AM
Question
View Quick Profile
Industry Member
Industry Member (26.2K reputation)Industry Member (26.2K reputation)Industry Member (26.2K reputation)Industry Member (26.2K reputation)Industry Member (26.2K reputation)Industry Member (26.2K reputation)Industry Member (26.2K reputation)Industry Member (26.2K reputation)Industry Member (26.2K reputation)
Ireland
Group: Approved Community Member Last Active: Tue 7 Apr 2020 8:38 AM Visits: 503

Good afternoon Carol
Delighted that you are choosing Ireland as your holiday destination, you will not be disappointed. I would recommend pre-booking your accommodation as much as you possibly can as it ensures that you secure your preferred accommodation in the locations you desire. Can I suggest that you visit our B&B Ireland website?   
http://www.bandbireland.com/        

All our bed and breakfasts offer live availability via our secure online booking engine and you will receive instant e-mail confirmation when you book a B&B. Our website also offers lots of travel advice and tips on visiting Ireland. I hope you have a wonderful holiday Carol!

Regards
Claire

Posted Tue 30 Aug 2016 1:11 PM
Question
View Quick Profile
Industry Member
Industry Member (7.5K reputation)Industry Member (7.5K reputation)Industry Member (7.5K reputation)Industry Member (7.5K reputation)Industry Member (7.5K reputation)Industry Member (7.5K reputation)Industry Member (7.5K reputation)Industry Member (7.5K reputation)Industry Member (7.5K reputation)
Ireland
Group: Approved Community Member Last Active: Tue 27 Aug 2019 10:32 AM Visits: 158
Good afternoon Carol 

You have decided on a lovely time of year to visit Ireland. Advance planning is advisable even at this time of the year. If your plans lead you to the South West and the famous Ring of Kerry why not view our website where we have some really good midweek offers with our weekends being particularly busy - http://www.parknasillaresort.com/

Have fun planning your trip

Warm regards

Carmel

Posted Wed 31 Aug 2016 7:05 PM
Question
View Quick Profile
Industry Member
Industry Member (24.3K reputation)Industry Member (24.3K reputation)Industry Member (24.3K reputation)Industry Member (24.3K reputation)Industry Member (24.3K reputation)Industry Member (24.3K reputation)Industry Member (24.3K reputation)Industry Member (24.3K reputation)Industry Member (24.3K reputation)
Northern Ireland
Group: Approved Community Member Last Active: Fri 15 May 2020 9:36 AM Visits: 1.1K
Hi Carol,

There is a wide range of accommodation in Northern Ireland and full listings can be viewed here. Most large towns and cities have visitor information centre who can also assist with accommodation bookings.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Visit Belfast

Posted Sat 3 Sep 2016 4:08 PM
Question