This forum has posts in multiple languages.

Translate everything to English

Close
Translate

Automated translation is being used to translate posts & replies into your language and we cannot guarantee its accuracy.

Business Bureau

Business Bureau

Author
I'm into this
I'm into this (370 reputation)I'm into this (370 reputation)I'm into this (370 reputation)I'm into this (370 reputation)I'm into this (370 reputation)I'm into this (370 reputation)I'm into this (370 reputation)I'm into this (370 reputation)I'm into this (370 reputation)
United States
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 23 Mar 2017 1:06 PM Visits: 3
Good morning,

I was wondering if I could get some information on an email for the business bureau in Ireland that can help me find out if a business is legitimate in Ireland. I found this wedding coordinator that will help me plan my wedding in Ireland, but I have no way of knowing if she is legitimate, Is there anyway you could help me solve this problem?I really want to work with her, but I don't feel comfortable giving her any money until i'm sure she is legitimate. 
Thank you,
-Mariah
Posted Thu 23 Mar 2017 5:03 AM
Question
View Quick Profile
Industry Member
Industry Member (5.1K reputation)Industry Member (5.1K reputation)Industry Member (5.1K reputation)Industry Member (5.1K reputation)Industry Member (5.1K reputation)Industry Member (5.1K reputation)Industry Member (5.1K reputation)Industry Member (5.1K reputation)Industry Member (5.1K reputation)
Ireland
Group: Approved Community Member Last Active: Thu 23 Mar 2017 11:30 AM Visits: 79
Good Morning Mariah,

Here is the contact Number for the better business bureau 00353 (0) 14738611.

I found an email address for the better business magazine they might be able to give you an email address - reception@ashvillemediagroup.com.

If you are looking for wedding venues why not consider the Garden of Ireland as your wedding destination here is a link to our site. http://visitwicklow.ie/. Co. Wicklow has a lot of beautiful places to offer for wedding venues.

If you have any other questions you can email us at info@visitwicklow.ie

Kind Regards
Brian Smullen
Wicklow County Tourism
Posted Thu 23 Mar 2017 11:30 AM
Question
View Quick Profile
Industry Member
Industry Member (8.2K reputation)Industry Member (8.2K reputation)Industry Member (8.2K reputation)Industry Member (8.2K reputation)Industry Member (8.2K reputation)Industry Member (8.2K reputation)Industry Member (8.2K reputation)Industry Member (8.2K reputation)Industry Member (8.2K reputation)
Ireland - Portland, Oregon
Group: Approved Community Member Last Active: Wed 21 Aug 2019 10:24 AM Visits: 169
Another great way to check if someone is legitimate is to link in with them on LinkedIn and see if they have recommendations etc. 

The BBB here doesn't work the same way it does in the States. 

If you're still uncomfortable, you might be able to see some of the linked in contacts that could give you a personal recommendation. If you're not sure about working through it that way I am happy to help with just friendly advice. 

Best,
Ginger Aarons
Posted Thu 23 Mar 2017 11:52 AM
Question
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (41.6K reputation)Community Expert (41.6K reputation)Community Expert (41.6K reputation)Community Expert (41.6K reputation)Community Expert (41.6K reputation)Community Expert (41.6K reputation)Community Expert (41.6K reputation)Community Expert (41.6K reputation)Community Expert (41.6K reputation)
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Thu 4 Jul 2019 1:12 PM Visits: 816
Hello Mariah,

Thanks for joining us on the Community!

It's absolutely wonderful to hear that you are considering coming to Ireland for your wedding - that's lovely!  

Thanks to Brian and Ginger for sharing some helpful information and contact details for you to follow up with.  

I would also like to invite you to check out another similar wedding-related thread here on the community, here, as well as our Romantic Ireland section which may provide some additional ideas for your big day here on the Emerald Aisle!  ;)

I hope this helps and that arrangements can be made for this special occasion! 

All the best,

Colin
Posted Thu 23 Mar 2017 12:07 PM
Question