This forum has posts in multiple languages.

Translate everything to English

Close
Translate

Automated translation is being used to translate posts & replies into your language and we cannot guarantee its accuracy.

Maeve Binchy & the Famous Irish Writers Walk

Maeve Binchy & the Famous Irish Writers Walk

Author
I'm hooked
I'm hooked (446 reputation)I'm hooked (446 reputation)I'm hooked (446 reputation)I'm hooked (446 reputation)I'm hooked (446 reputation)I'm hooked (446 reputation)I'm hooked (446 reputation)I'm hooked (446 reputation)I'm hooked (446 reputation)
Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 20 Apr 2017 12:04 PM Visits: 9
Maeve Binchy and Famous Irish Writers’ Guided Walk in Dalkey
Travel the magical path of internationally known writers on ‘The Maeve Binchy and Famous Irish Writers’ Walk in Dalkey, Co. Dublin this summer, June - September.
Learn how Maeve approached writing her novels in the Writers’ Gallery at Dalkey Castle. 
From the Castle and along the streets, past the station, walkers will enjoy snippets from her work and that of James Joyce, GB Shaw, Hugh Leonard and Flann O’Brien, just for starters.
Maeve had her own favourite lunch table in Finnegan’s pub over which her photo now poignantly hangs.
Listen to anecdotes, readings and references on this one hour enlightening experience. Enjoy extracts from Maeve’s work in The Maeve Binchy Memorial Garden in Dalkey Library. This is a gorgeous afternoon out for book lovers, tourists and anyone interested in a entertaining cultural experience in a gorgeous seaside town!

Tickets €12. To book telephone 01 2858366 or email info@dalkeycastle.com
Must be pre-booked.  Minimum Number (10) required.

Attachments
Maeve Binchy.jpg (552 views, 1.00 MB)
Posted Thu 13 Apr 2017 12:49 PM
Question
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (42.4K reputation)Community Expert (42.4K reputation)Community Expert (42.4K reputation)Community Expert (42.4K reputation)Community Expert (42.4K reputation)Community Expert (42.4K reputation)Community Expert (42.4K reputation)Community Expert (42.4K reputation)Community Expert (42.4K reputation)
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Thu 4 Jul 2019 2:12 PM Visits: 816
Hi, Catherine!

This sounds absolutely wonderful and will certainly be a great opportunity for book lovers and tourists to the Emerald Isle indeed.  Thanks for sharing!

All the best,

Colin
Posted Thu 13 Apr 2017 1:24 PM
Question