This forum has posts in multiple languages.

Translate everything to English

Close
Translate

Automated translation is being used to translate posts & replies into your language and we cannot guarantee its accuracy.

Weather in November

Weather in November

Author
I'm into this
I'm into this (394 reputation)I'm into this (394 reputation)I'm into this (394 reputation)I'm into this (394 reputation)I'm into this (394 reputation)I'm into this (394 reputation)I'm into this (394 reputation)I'm into this (394 reputation)I'm into this (394 reputation)
Mexico
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sat 3 Jun 2017 4:23 PM Visits: 9
Hi. Are there someone to tell me how is the weather in November? . I will visit Dublin, Glendalough, Powerscourt Gardens, Cliffs of Moher and Ashford Castle. I want to drive by Ring of Kerry.
Thank you 
Posted Sat 3 Jun 2017 3:55 PM
Question
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (48.7K reputation)Community Expert (48.7K reputation)Community Expert (48.7K reputation)Community Expert (48.7K reputation)Community Expert (48.7K reputation)Community Expert (48.7K reputation)Community Expert (48.7K reputation)Community Expert (48.7K reputation)Community Expert (48.7K reputation)
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 2 days ago @ 10:59 AM Visits: 3.7K
Hi Itzel,

The weather in Ireland in November is as we say, not too hot and not too cold. November is one of our winter months, so we get cool mornings and it is always best to have your layers of clothing.

We have a short video clip on our youtube site that best explains the climate of Ireland.

The areas of the south of Ireland round to the Cliffs of Moher and Ashford castle, form part of the Wild Atlantic way, a beautiful drive at any time of the year. How long will you be coming for, as the time spent in each place will depend on the duration of your trip?

I'm sure you will get extra help from our members and look forward to hearing from you again.

Best wishes
Posted Sun 4 Jun 2017 10:32 AM
Question