This forum has posts in multiple languages.

Translate everything to English

Close
Translate

Automated translation is being used to translate posts & replies into your language and we cannot guarantee its accuracy.

Vow Renewal

Vow Renewal

Author
I'm into this
I'm into this (390 reputation)I'm into this (390 reputation)I'm into this (390 reputation)I'm into this (390 reputation)I'm into this (390 reputation)I'm into this (390 reputation)I'm into this (390 reputation)I'm into this (390 reputation)I'm into this (390 reputation)
United States
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 24 Jul 2017 2:48 PM Visits: 3
My husband and I want to renew our vows in Ireland during our trip. Out would just be the two of us. I'd love to use an wedding planner to plan it but found it to be rather pricey. We want to hold it at Corcomroe Abbey but I cannot find information on whether we have to reserve it or what that process is to plan this on my own. Id love any information on planning an elopment in Ireland. I'd like to save by planning it on my own but would like to know any recommendations and how to reserve the venue. 
Posted Sat 22 Jul 2017 10:13 PM
Question
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (42.7K reputation)Community Expert (42.7K reputation)Community Expert (42.7K reputation)Community Expert (42.7K reputation)Community Expert (42.7K reputation)Community Expert (42.7K reputation)Community Expert (42.7K reputation)Community Expert (42.7K reputation)Community Expert (42.7K reputation)
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 2 days ago @ 9:24 AM Visits: 3.4K
How wonderful to hear that you are thinking of coming over to Ireland to renew your vows and have chosen the spectacular Corcomroe Abbey as your venue.

As wedding planning is not really our specialty, I would recommend trying a few planners for contacts and I hope that some of our community members will be able to offer suggestions.

Best of luck,

Posted Sun 23 Jul 2017 4:33 PM
Question
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (51.3K reputation)Community Expert (51.3K reputation)Community Expert (51.3K reputation)Community Expert (51.3K reputation)Community Expert (51.3K reputation)Community Expert (51.3K reputation)Community Expert (51.3K reputation)Community Expert (51.3K reputation)Community Expert (51.3K reputation)
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: 2 days ago @ 10:51 AM Visits: 10.9K
Hi Stevie,I hope the above helps and good luck!
Posted Mon 24 Jul 2017 11:07 AM
Question
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (20.7K reputation)Community Expert (20.7K reputation)Community Expert (20.7K reputation)Community Expert (20.7K reputation)Community Expert (20.7K reputation)Community Expert (20.7K reputation)Community Expert (20.7K reputation)Community Expert (20.7K reputation)Community Expert (20.7K reputation)
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Yesterday @ 10:53 PM Visits: 3.4K
Hi, Stevie!

What a romantic idea!

Where you able to renew your vows or is the trip for later this year?

Can't wait to hear more ☺️

Elodie
Posted Tue 19 Sep 2017 10:52 AM
Question