Farm Visits

Farm Visits

Author
Posted Sun 28 Jan 2018 12:07 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Thanks everybody for the great suggestions. So much to try to fit it. Looking forward to my visit in June!
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 29 Jan 2018 11:30 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)
Gold Achievements 6 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: 6 hours ago Visits: 21.9K
Hi Hilary,
it's me again - I have received another couple of suggestion - the below farms might be able to facilitate visits - 

WillTaylor @ Glastry Farm - http://www.glastryfarm.com/
MarkLogan @ Clandeboye Estate Farm - http://www.clandeboye.co.uk/
ClareForster @ Mash Direct - https://www.mashdirect.com/

I hope the above gives you some more ideas.
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 31 Jan 2018 10:02 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hi Hillary
Just getting my response to your email through now as I have been away from my computer.  I am a Blue Badge Tourist Guide for Northern Ireland and live and work on a small mixed family farm in County Armagh, Northern Ireland.
I would be very interested to talk with you and indeed to introduce you to farming in general in Northern Ireland. My family farm is set in the rolling drumlins of County Armagh with views out over the Mourne Mourntains and our main enterprise is sheep. If you wish to contact me feel free to do so via my website www.guidedtoursireland.com.
I would be delighted to take you out and about to visit and chat with farmers on topics which you may be interested in.  
Best wishes with your planning.
Rgds
Barbara Ferguson

Profile Picture
Posted Fri 13 Jul 2018 12:13 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)
Gold Achievements 6 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 34
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 5 hours ago Visits: 13.9K
Hi Hilary!

It's been a long time since your last message. How did your farm holiday go in June? I'm so excited to hear more about your lovely experiences and how many furry friends you encountered during your time with us. Moreover, what did you get to see and do in Dublin?

I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Have a great day!

Francesco