This forum has posts in multiple languages.

Translate everything to English

Close
Translate

Automated translation is being used to translate posts & replies into your language and we cannot guarantee its accuracy.

Klasse erstellt nach der Lektüre von "Eine Tüte grüner Wind" eine Irland-Broschüre

Klasse erstellt nach der Lektüre von "Eine Tüte grüner Wind" eine...

Author
I'm into this
I'm into this (334 reputation)I'm into this (334 reputation)I'm into this (334 reputation)I'm into this (334 reputation)I'm into this (334 reputation)I'm into this (334 reputation)I'm into this (334 reputation)I'm into this (334 reputation)I'm into this (334 reputation)
Germany
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 8 Mar 2018 3:45 PM Visits: 4
The students of the sixth grade created a graphic brochure to interesting places and sights of Ireland Concluding the series of lessons on the novel "A bag of green Wind" by Gesine Schulz. 
The project shall prepare the students a lot of fun. Who wants to get a glimpse, to look the article in our student newspaper: https://www.siegtal-gymnasium.de/schulleben/sge-blog/947-caroline-paul-und-amelie-ferder

I have a great desire, me again to see the different shades of green, which describes Gesine Schulz in her novel personally. :-) 

Tags
Posted Wed 7 Mar 2018 3:08 PM
Question
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (1.2K reputation)Community Expert (1.2K reputation)Community Expert (1.2K reputation)Community Expert (1.2K reputation)Community Expert (1.2K reputation)Community Expert (1.2K reputation)Community Expert (1.2K reputation)Community Expert (1.2K reputation)Community Expert (1.2K reputation)
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Thu 18 Oct 2018 7:14 PM Visits: 56
Hallo Melanie, 

vielen Dank dafür, dass du die Arbeit deiner Schüler mit unserer Community geteilt hast, Melanie. 

Da haben sich die Jungs und Mädels aber angestrengt! Wie kommt es denn, dass ihr dieses Buch für die Broschüre gewählt habt?

Liebe Grüße, 

Steffen
Posted Wed 7 Mar 2018 9:31 PM
Question