Help with Contacting O'Neills Pub and Townhouse on Pearse Street

Help with Contacting O'Neills Pub and Townhouse on Pearse Street

Author
Posted Mon 20 May 2019 7:06 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hello, 

I am reaching out for local assistance to get in contact with O'Neills on Pearse Street. We have reservations for November 2019 and somehow we were double charged. We have reached out to them via email and social media along with making attempts to call them from the US ( keeping in mind the time difference). With no luck. I thought I would post on here before filing a dispute with Mastercard. 

Any help is appreciated. 

Tags
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 21 May 2019 9:00 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Yesterday @ 12:10 PM Visits: 13.3K
Hi Patty,

Hopefully, you will get a reply from O'Neills Victorian Pub and Townhouse soon, please have a look at our information page on contact details and a link to their website where they also have a contacts message page and phone number.

Dublin is a wonderful city to visit, will you be spending your time in and around the area or travelling on to other parts?

Speak soon,

Martin

Profile Picture
Posted Fri 24 May 2019 8:58 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)
Gold Achievements 6 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Yesterday @ 3:28 PM Visits: 21.9K
Good morning Patty,
I have just been talking to the hotel and I believe your issue has been sorted.
Enjoy your holiday and let us know how you get on.
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 23 Sep 2019 7:04 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Unfortunately, this issue still remains. We have contacted the hotel via their Facebook page only to be told to call the business which has been unsuccessful. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. 
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 24 Sep 2019 2:21 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)
Island of Ireland
Hi Patty,
sorry to hear that you still haven't been able to sort the issue. I have just been talking to the hotel and they have confirmed that you should be able to contact them via their phone number around this time of the day (3PM Irish Time). Here is the link to their phone number - https://www.oneillsdublin.com/contact-us/
I really hope you can sort out the issue with them and please get in touch if you are having any other issues.
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 26 Sep 2019 8:12 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Island of Ireland
Hi Patty,
I have just received the following reply from the hotel manager - 
"Hi Patty
Unfortunately we are unable to do a refund from here as once your payment went through, your card details are deleted from our systems - we will of course do the refund here once you arrive through your card.
Regards Gerry O'Neill"

I really hope you will be able to get this issue sorted.
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 26 Sep 2019 2:57 PM
View Quick Profile
Yes thank you for your assistance.  We did recieve a reply email yesterday evening from them. Can't wait for our visit in just under two months!
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 26 Sep 2019 4:08 PM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Hello Patty, 

I'm so happy to hear that you've received a reply from O'Neills Pub, and it is very exciting that you'll be with us so soon! :) 

I would love to hear more about your plans for your time in Dublin, as well as other places you are thinking of visiting. What is on your itinerary so far? 

Feel free to ask for tips, ideas and suggestions from our members as well. We're always happy to help! 
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 26 Sep 2019 4:48 PM
View Quick Profile
We will be in Dublin for 2 nights, then head to Sligo for 2 night, then to Bushmills for 3 days, then to Belfast for an overnight. Then onto Galway for 2 nights and our finally stop is Killarney for 3 nights  before heading back to Dublin to fly back.
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 27 Sep 2019 2:20 PM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Thanks so much for sharing your itinerary, Patty! It looks like a wonderful plan already, and it's great that you're staying in Bushmills for three nights. Are you planning on exploring the Causeway Coast from there? 

Also, Belfast has a lovely Christmas market from the end of November, so if you get a chance, make sure to pop round for some lovely food and festivity. :)