Route planning/lodging help!

Route planning/lodging help!

Author
Posted Fri 28 Jun 2019 6:59 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Oh my, sorry about that Conor! Habit with two "n's!"

Martin, many thanks for your additional suggestions! We will definitely try to get in the Ring of Beara!

Katie

Profile Picture
Posted Sun 30 Jun 2019 10:21 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 2 days ago @ 8:17 AM Visits: 13.3K
Hi Katie,

We hope that wherever you decide that you enjoy your time exploring part of the island of Ireland!

Please let us know when you are here and post some of your photos and any helpful tips that you come across as you travel.

We love to hear all about our visitor's adventures!

Martin

Profile Picture
Posted Mon 2 Sep 2019 1:25 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 8 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Thu 11 Apr 2024 8:44 AM Visits: 9.8K
Hi Katie,

How are you?

I just wanted to check on you and how your trip went.

I am looking forward to hearing all about it.
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 13 Feb 2023 10:56 AM
View Quick Profile
Industry Member
Industry Member (20 reputation)Industry Member (20 reputation)Industry Member (20 reputation)Industry Member (20 reputation)Industry Member (20 reputation)Industry Member (20 reputation)Industry Member (20 reputation)Industry Member (20 reputation)Industry Member (20 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 0 Bronze Achievements 5
Group: Approved Community Member Last Active: Tue 14 Feb 2023 8:50 PM Visits: 24
We have room for you at our award winning Harrison Chambers of Distinction if you would like to come and stay with us? www.chambersofdistinction.com

The rooms are individually themed around famous people with links to Belfast. You will enjoy the quiet comfortable spaces while learning the history, culture and stories old and me. Friendly staff and beautiful surroundings

Send an email to info@theharrisonbelfast.co.uk with your enquiries and we will get straight back to you

Melanie