Important question

Important question

Author
Posted Fri 12 Jul 2019 5:38 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Good morning!!

My name is Maria Ines , and I need  to disconnect for one a week, I.am Uruguayan ( Uruguay) and I need to know  if  I need Visa for to travel one week. I have a residence in Spain.

Please confirm , and thank you¡¡¡

Profile Picture
Posted Fri 12 Jul 2019 1:33 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)
Gold Achievements 3 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 20
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Yesterday @ 11:57 AM Visits: 11.2K
¡Hola María Inés!

We couldn't be more happy to hear that you've chosen Ireland to spend a week holiday. 

The Emerald Isle is indeed the right place to disconnect from everything, especially if you decide to follow any of these routes. 

Ireland’s passport and visa requirements can vary according to your nationality, so I recommend that you check with your local Irish embassy or consulate in order to be sure to have all the required documents with you.

I also suggest that you take a look at this handy article about visa and passport, you'll find a lot of useful information.

We'd love to send you suggestions and trip ideas to help you organize your itinerary. Is there any aspect of the island you're especially interested in discovering? Are you thinking about renting a car to move around the island? 

I would also like to inform you that we have a dedicated Spanish team, so you can write to us in your native language if you prefer so.

¡Te mandamos un saludo y que pases buen día!

Valentina