Traveling by train through Ireland

Traveling by train through Ireland

Author
Posted Wed 8 Jan 2020 10:03 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hi Christine,
We would love to help you plan your itinerary.  You mention that you do not want a guided tour but we offer hosted tours for the Independent traveler so although our tours are hosted, there is a lot of time to explore on your own at each stop.  On our extended tours evenings are free to do your own thing.  We operate tours from Dublin ranging from one day all the way up to eleven day tours and everything in between including several tours to Northern Ireland.  Please check out our website www.railtoursireland.com for listings on all of our tours and special offers.  Kind Regards, Jennifer

Profile Picture
Posted Mon 13 Sep 2021 7:30 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 0 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 17 Sep 2021 10:35 PM Visits: 88

Choosing a tour is indeed a hard thing to do before going on a trip isn’t it? As a person who loves to travel, I would recommend ordering a tour on dbfahrplan.com I have been to most countries in Europe and I always make sure to book my tours here. Their service is very trustworthy. I heard that there are also individual tours with a personal guide for people who can afford it and prefer to travel alone. Anyways, I hope that you will find a tour that suits your taste and have a great time traveling