Five days outside Dublin with child friendly activities

Five days outside Dublin with child friendly activities

Author
Posted Sat 7 Mar 2020 3:32 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Member
Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 19
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 4 May 2023 12:42 PM Visits: 1.6K
Hi Carol,

I'm so glad to hear that you've continued to make progress in planning your adventure!

I see that others have popped by to offer suggestions and there are some simply amazing spots that I do hope you'll adore.

I'd love to offer one or two more, if you wouldn't mind terribly. For example, as it seems you have a love for history, this trip idea focusing on the history of Ireland's Ancient East might appeal to every member of your family. It features everything from beach walks and ancient castles, all the way to the beauty of Glendalough and Powerscourt. 

Before I get too ahead of myself, though, would you mind if I asked what you have planned so far? I'd love to hear more about where you plan to settle in so that I'm offering the best advice possible.

I do look forward to hearing back from you!

Warmly,
Rochelle