I love Tourism Ireland's Instagram page! How can I take pictures like that?

I love Tourism Ireland's Instagram page! How can I take pictures like...

Author
Posted Tue 31 Mar 2020 4:23 PM
View Quick Profile
I'm hooked
I'm hooked (588 reputation)I'm hooked (588 reputation)I'm hooked (588 reputation)I'm hooked (588 reputation)I'm hooked (588 reputation)I'm hooked (588 reputation)I'm hooked (588 reputation)I'm hooked (588 reputation)I'm hooked (588 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 16
Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 28 Apr 2022 1:52 PM Visits: 248
Delighted you love Tourism Ireland’s Instagram page, we think it’s a wonderful way for people to get to know Ireland from the comfort of their own home! And we have a few articles that’ll help you make the most out of your photography when you visit the island. So dream now, and visit later with your camera at the ready!

The first step is to find the style and locations of the pictures you aim to take. Take a look through Tourism Ireland’s Instagram and pick out your favourite images, they’re all tagged with locations! You can also take a look at some renowned landscape photographers’ work, including Chris Hillhere are the locations on his Ireland bucket list.

Want to experiment with seasonality in your photography? Check out these photos of Spring in Ireland, or the tips from the professionals on how to take the perfect shot in the Autumn. If you love gazing up at the stars, you can find tips here, including the best spots to capture the skies, and what settings to have on your camera.

Many of your favourite photographers are also likely to have either vlogs or blogs where they share their tricks and tips! To get started, check out the blogs from Adrian Hendroff or Enda Cavanagh.

Of course, one of the best ways to get the best shot is to take hundreds of photos – that’s what the pros do, so just practise, practise, practise.

Does our Community have any more tips for photographers out there?

https://d2b4i25io5fq3v.cloudfront.net/31-03-2020/c8f4ae13-d092-4c99-89f2-1c39.jpg