“We’ve Got The Whole Of Ireland” Song

“We’ve Got The Whole Of Ireland” Song

Author
Posted Tue 8 Sep 2020 10:06 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hi. I may be in the right place to showcase this music video about Ireland from the popular folk band and Irish brothers, The Finns. Sung to the tune of “He’s Got The Whole World In His Hands”, this song will uplift you and would be a great companion as you travel the backroads of Ireland on your trip. Enjoy https://youtu.be/K_dipamxkTE

Thanks for your time,

Hugh.
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 8 Sep 2020 11:57 AM
View Quick Profile
COMMUNITY EXPERT
COMMUNITY EXPERT (776 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 12
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 29 Sep 2022 6:05 PM Visits: 1.4K
Thank you so much for sharing this creative video, Hugh! Here I am dancing in my seat to this catchy song. Plus I just learned I was mispronouncing some of these places. 😅

Definitely a great companion for road trips. Keep the good music coming!

David
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 8 Sep 2020 12:02 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
David, some places names like Abbeyfeale and Sligo we sung the names in their strong, local west of Ireland accents in there but you get the drift I’d imagine :) Thanks for your kind words and god you like the song.
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 9 Sep 2020 11:58 AM
View Quick Profile
COMMUNITY EXPERT
COMMUNITY EXPERT (776 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 12
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 29 Sep 2022 6:05 PM Visits: 1.4K
Thank you for letting me know, Hugh. Nothing like learning new things!