Vows / Marriage in Ireland

Vows / Marriage in Ireland

Author
Posted Thu 14 Jan 2016 4:46 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
My fiance & I live in the United States. We are both of Irish Descent. It would the most amazing thing ever if we were able to take our vows in Ireland. We have found a lot of different information in regards to being married on your island. I would like to know what we would need to do to be married in Ireland. Thank You for your time.

(Question from one of our Friends)
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 18 Jan 2016 12:54 PM
View Quick Profile
Industry Member
Industry Member (19.9K reputation)Industry Member (19.9K reputation)Industry Member (19.9K reputation)Industry Member (19.9K reputation)Industry Member (19.9K reputation)Industry Member (19.9K reputation)Industry Member (19.9K reputation)Industry Member (19.9K reputation)Industry Member (19.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 3 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 26
Ireland
Group: Approved Community Member Last Active: Tue 1 Feb 2022 1:58 PM Visits: 833
Congratulations, we wish you every happiness for your future together!

Many of our visitors choose to celebrate their marriage in Doolin. Our amazing scenery provides the perfect backdrop - the Cliffs of Moher, the Aran Islands and the mystical Burren landscape.  We have a local Celtic minister, Rita Dowling who can perform the ceremony, and Hotel Doolin caters for every kind of wedding party, large or small. The atmosphere in the village is very welcoming and relaxed and the wedding celebrations tend to go on for a few days :)

https://d2b4i25io5fq3v.cloudfront.net/18-01-2016/62cec45a-425b-4e74-834e-7349.jpg

And, of course, you and your guests can celebrate with a trip to the Aran Islands or a cruise below the Cliffs of Moher while you are here ;)
Enjoy making special memories!
Joan