Formulaire de localisation dès le 19.07

Formulaire de localisation dès le 19.07

Author
Posted Wed 14 Jul 2021 6:03 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (175 reputation)Gaining Respect (175 reputation)Gaining Respect (175 reputation)Gaining Respect (175 reputation)Gaining Respect (175 reputation)Gaining Respect (175 reputation)Gaining Respect (175 reputation)Gaining Respect (175 reputation)Gaining Respect (175 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 2 Bronze Achievements 10
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 16 Jul 2021 10:53 AM Visits: 881
Hello,
I do not find myself with all the guidelines as apparently many people.
I am fully vaccinated, I come from a Schengen country and I arrive on Monday 19th so according to what I have read on the Irish government website I do not need to do a quarantine. But do we still have to fill out the location form? that poses a problem for me because we can put only one address and we plan to travel in several cities.
How do you do it?
Thank you in advance for your advice and have a good day.
Ninie

Tags
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 14 Jul 2021 3:01 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Yesterday @ 9:36 AM Visits: 76.1K
Bonjour Ninie,

How nice that you are coming over to see us very soon! 

As from July 19, Ireland will operate the EU Digital Covid Certificate. Since you are fully vaccinated, you won't have to self-isolate upon arrival.

You will still have to fill the Passenger Locator Form, where you'll have to put details about your Digital Covid Certificate. 
You can find more information on this page.

I don't know yet whether you'll still have to mention an address on the form after July 19. I'd suggest you keep an eye on the official resources or get in touch with the authorities (passengerlocatorform@plf.ie) or with your airline for more information.

Hope this helps,

Bonne journée,
Antoine

Profile Picture
Posted Wed 14 Jul 2021 3:45 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (175 reputation)Gaining Respect (175 reputation)Gaining Respect (175 reputation)Gaining Respect (175 reputation)Gaining Respect (175 reputation)Gaining Respect (175 reputation)Gaining Respect (175 reputation)Gaining Respect (175 reputation)Gaining Respect (175 reputation)
Thank you for your answer,

I'll contact passengerlocatorform@plf.ie to be sure.

I don't want to be stuck at the airport :-) or have a fine because I did not report all of my trips or other ..
I can't wait to travel again !!
All the best
Ninie

Profile Picture
Posted Thu 15 Jul 2021 2:34 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Yesterday @ 9:36 AM Visits: 76.1K
My pleasure, Ninie! I'm sure you will be able to fill your Passenger Locator Form in due course.
We cannot wait to welcome you here as well! 

What have you got planned for your trip so far? 

Cheers,
Antoine

Profile Picture
Posted Thu 15 Jul 2021 2:44 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Hello,
First 4 days in Dublin, classic tourist visits like Epic, Guinness, Croke park. I'm looking for kilmainham  but they don't sell ticket for the moment. A little bit shopping and a a little time in pubs.
Then we go to the south to Cork with a stop in the seal rescue center. We'll also visit the donkey sanctuary in cork country.
And then... I don't know ;-)
Cheers

Profile Picture
Posted Thu 15 Jul 2021 7:32 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (1.2K reputation)Community Expert (1.2K reputation)Community Expert (1.2K reputation)Community Expert (1.2K reputation)Community Expert (1.2K reputation)Community Expert (1.2K reputation)Community Expert (1.2K reputation)Community Expert (1.2K reputation)Community Expert (1.2K reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 16
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 30 Dec 2021 6:47 PM Visits: 722
Hi Ninie,

That's a great itinerary in Dublin city and Co. Cork!  
At the moment and according to their website, Kilmainham Gaol Museum is currently closed. Once they have a confirmed re-opening date, they will post it on their website and social media, and tickets will then be released online. 

For more inspiration, I suggest you to have a look at our trip ideas page. For each itinerary, you can find the suggested time and distance.
Feel free to give me more details about your preferences. ☘️

Cheers,
Weena
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 16 Jul 2021 6:06 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Thanks Weena,

I have already read a lot of your pages and I can't wait to rediscover your country!
Have a nice day
Ninie

Profile Picture
Posted Fri 16 Jul 2021 10:21 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 0 Bronze Achievements 4
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 16 Jul 2021 7:33 PM Visits: 97
Hello

I will arrive in Ireland on July 19th but I have lots of problems with the passenger locator form :
I don't see anything related to the EU certificate
I don't know what to put in the place of residence : I can choose only one place...

Do you have anyidea?

thank you

Profile Picture
Posted Fri 16 Jul 2021 3:28 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (99 reputation)Community Expert (99 reputation)Community Expert (99 reputation)Community Expert (99 reputation)Community Expert (99 reputation)Community Expert (99 reputation)Community Expert (99 reputation)Community Expert (99 reputation)Community Expert (99 reputation)
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sun 25 Sep 2022 9:18 AM Visits: 2.8K
Hi Tau,

That'll be great to welcome you on our island very soon! 😊

The Passenger Locator Form will, indeed, be required upon arrival to provide details about your Certificate Covid Certificate.

I can't tell yet if an address will still be needed on the form after July 19. I'd advice you to check the official resources regularly, since they may add new information as the date approaches. You can also contact the authorities (passengerlocatorform@plf.ie) or your airline for more details. 

I hope this will help you further. I'll be glad to give you some advice to prepare you trip, if needed. 

Have a good day,
Sophie
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 16 Jul 2021 7:22 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 0 Bronze Achievements 4
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 16 Jul 2021 7:33 PM Visits: 97
Thank!

I have sent all my place of residences to passengerlocatorform@plf.ie :)

But there is nothing on the PLF about the Covid Certificate, it looks like they didn't update anything yet :(