Campsites on the Wild Atlantic Way

Campsites on the Wild Atlantic Way

Author
Posted Thu 22 Jul 2021 3:03 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 22 Jul 2021 3:00 PM Visits: 1
I'm planning a trip with my campervan at the end of September. Is there a list of approved campsites along the Way?
I'm a member of the Camping and Caravan Club.
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 22 Jul 2021 4:15 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Member
Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 19
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 4 May 2023 12:42 PM Visits: 1.6K
Hello David,

It's wonderful to hear that you're planning a trip to the Emerald Isle!

It certainly sounds like you have a ton of experience camping and there are some truly wonderful sites to stop by on this trip along the Wild Atlantic Way.

One resource that may help you plan this adventure is this Accommodations Finder. It's an amazing tool that you can use to find different accommodations across the island of Ireland, including camping and caravanning areas! I've already filtered it to search for these locations, and you can also filter by location and even star rating to find the campsite that works best for you.

What kind of experience are you looking to have? There are a ton of different campsites and very unique accommodations, and I'd love to hear more about what makes for the perfect outdoor adventure - in your personal opinion.

If you have any other questions or would just like to share your itinerary, I'd love to hear more!

Kindly,
Rochelle