Passport

Passport

Author
Posted Thu 26 Aug 2021 1:15 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 26 Aug 2021 1:15 PM Visits: 2
Hi,

To my Ireland trip, I have to give my passport details to COVID 19 passenger locator. Is it obligatory?

Thanks 
Tags
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 27 Aug 2021 5:10 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (99 reputation)Community Expert (99 reputation)Community Expert (99 reputation)Community Expert (99 reputation)Community Expert (99 reputation)Community Expert (99 reputation)Community Expert (99 reputation)Community Expert (99 reputation)Community Expert (99 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 2 Bronze Achievements 10
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sun 25 Sep 2022 9:18 AM Visits: 2.8K
Bonjour Thibaut,

How nice that you are planning a trip to our island! 😊

The passport number seems to be a required field in the Passenger Locator Form, since it will be mentioned in the receipt you will receive after completing it. You can find more information on how to fill it in here

I would encourage you to contact the authorities per mail (passengerlocatorform@plf.ie) or to get in touch with your airline or ferry company for more details.

I would be glad to help you if you need some advice about visiting the island. ☘

J'espère que ces informations vous seront utiles. 

Bonne journée,
Sophie