Irish Band IMLÉ speelt 30 juni in Utrecht (NL)/Irish band IMLÉ to play Utrecht (NL)

Irish Band IMLÉ speelt 30 juni in Utrecht (NL)/Irish band IMLÉ to play...

Author
Posted Wed 21 Jun 2023 6:45 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Wed 21 Jun 2023 6:43 PM Visits: 7
IMLÉ are to be performing in the Netherlands for the very first time on June 30th, 2023 at Tivoli Vredenburg as part of the minifestival The Celtic Summer, hosted by Utrecht University. Vocalists Róisín Seoighe and Ríona Sally Hartman will be on stage playing songs (new & old) from IMLÉ’s catalogue, along with IMLÉ founder Cian Mac Cárthaigh and guitarist Neil Obri.

IMLÉ is collective which is ran by Dublin based musician & producer Cian Mac Cárthaigh - the goal of IMLÉ is to mix musical styles & artforms together in a way that has never been seen or heard before - particularly in the Irish Language. As well as this they include many different collaborators – as a kind of Irish Gaelic variant of Gorillaz! The melting pot of musical styles & perspectives creates a body of work that mixes Hip-Hop, Indie, RnB, Trip-Hop and Dance music amongst other genres but ultimately results in a sound that is unique to IMLÉ.

Get your tickets through the Tivoli Vredenburg website or check out their hit single ÉAD (jealousy) here on YouTube.

Attachments
insta square 3.png (186 views, 876.00 KB)
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 15 Dec 2023 7:44 AM
View Quick Profile
I'm into this
I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 2 Bronze Achievements 12
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 22 Mar 2024 10:34 AM Visits: 269
IMLÉ's first performance in the Netherlands at Tivoli Vredenburg as part of The Celtic Summer minifestival sounds like an incredible event. The blend of musical styles and art forms, particularly within the Irish language, adds a unique touch to their collective.