Belfast - Share your top recommendations! 🚢

Belfast - Share your top recommendations! 🚢

Author
Posted Mon 24 Jul 2023 2:38 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: 32 minutes ago Visits: 76.1K
Have you ever delved into the vibrant streets of Belfast? 🚢

Found a unique pub in the Cathedral Quarter and want to let everyone know? Or perhaps you discovered a stunning hike at the city’s doorstep? (looking at you, Cave Hill..)

Then you are at the right place! Simply comment below with your top recommendations and a brief description of why you particularly enjoyed these experiences. Don't forget to include any insider tips or hidden gems that future Belfast visitors would appreciate.
Tags
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 25 Jul 2023 2:29 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Yesterday @ 12:52 PM Visits: 13.3K
Having been to Belfast City a fair few times and seen the usual iconic attractions such as Titanic Belfast, The Crown Liquor Saloon, and the City Hall, it is also a lovely treat to visit Belfast Zoo, St George's Market, and the much overlooked H.M.S Caroline down at the docks a short walk from the Titanic.

A place to checkout while at the waters edge is The Dock Café that operates and honesty box system on the food and drinks that it has. Simply choose what you want and pay what you think it's worth!
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 2 Aug 2023 9:22 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (307 reputation)Community Expert (307 reputation)Community Expert (307 reputation)Community Expert (307 reputation)Community Expert (307 reputation)Community Expert (307 reputation)Community Expert (307 reputation)Community Expert (307 reputation)Community Expert (307 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 14
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Sun 5 May 2024 7:46 PM Visits: 3K
If you are a foodie like me, then there are a lot of hidden gems in Belfast that are currently causing some noise on the scene. 

When I go to Belfast, I always go love to start my day at the common market, which is a brand-new street food market space with a lot of different vendors to cater to all. If you are into burgers, you have to try Smash Bros, which is my personal favorite. You can then take the trip to East Belfast, in pursuit of a pizza that has been deemed 'The Best Pizza in Europe' by various online pizza reviewers, people have come from as far as Canada just to try their New York and Detroit-style pizza. 

I usually then go and find the best pints, and for me, I think the Beamish at Sunflower Public House trumps the rest. What's not to love about a dog-friendly pub with live music daily, that is the only place in Belfast you will find Beamish? 

For dinner, if you like Steak, it has to be Top Blade.