Die Felder von Sú Talún

Die Felder von Sú Talún

Author
Posted Wed 21 Feb 2024 9:01 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (112 reputation)Gaining Respect (112 reputation)Gaining Respect (112 reputation)Gaining Respect (112 reputation)Gaining Respect (112 reputation)Gaining Respect (112 reputation)Gaining Respect (112 reputation)Gaining Respect (112 reputation)Gaining Respect (112 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 2 Bronze Achievements 10
Group: Community Member Last Active: Wed 21 Feb 2024 10:03 PM Visits: 550
(english below)
Hallo an die Irland-Community,

ich habe über die Facebookseite hierher gefunden und bringe ein etwas ungewöhnliches Thema mit.
Vor kurzem habe ich ein Buch veröffentlicht, einen Fantasyroman. Was will ich hier damit?
Das Land, in dem der Roman spielt, ist Irland, eine mittelalterliche Version von Irland. Einige Dinge entspringen der Fantasie, viele Orte gibt es im echten Irland zu entdecken. Die Handlung ist teilweise mit irischen Mythen (Túatha de Danann) und Geheimnissen verwoben.
Die Helden der Geschichte entdecken Newgrange und die Hügelgräber, schauen am Rande der Kerry Cliffs auf das Meer und betreten Skellig Michael um eine alte Gefährtin zu erwecken. Am Ende der Slieve League suchen sie nach einer Legende.
Vielleicht finden sich hier Freunde fantastischer Romane und mögen einen Blick riskieren. Eine Leseprobe ist bei Thalia und Amazon zu finden.

Die Inspiration kam mit zwei Reisen nach Irland und Nordirland, 2019 und 2022. Beim ersten Mal verbarg sich Skellig Michael im Nebel und kein Boot fuhr. Beim zweiten Mal waren die Wellen zu hoch, um an der Insel anzulanden, doch konnte ich die atemberaubende Insel vom Boot aus bestaunen. Einen Schritt auf den Berg im Meer zu setzen ist ein langer Wunsch, der wohl noch etwas auf sich warten lässt :)

Viele Grüße Patrick

Hello to the Ireland community,

I found my way here via the Facebook page and have a somewhat unusual topic.I recently published a book (it´s written in German), a fantasy novel. What do I want with this here? The country in which the novel is set is Ireland, a medieval version of Ireland. Some things come from the imagination, many places can be discovered in the real Ireland. The plot is partly interwoven with Irish myths (Túatha de Danann) and mysteries.The heroes of the story discover Newgrange and the barrows, look out to sea on the edge of the Kerry Cliffs and enter Skellig Michael to awaken an old companion. At the end of the Slieve League they are looking for a legend.Maybe there are fans of fantastic novels here and would like to take a look. A reading sample can be found at Thalia and Amazon.

Inspiration came with two trips to Ireland and Northern Ireland, in 2019 and 2022. The first time, Skellig Michael was hidden in the fog and no boat was sailing. The second time, the waves were too high to land on the island, but I was able to marvel at the breathtaking island from the boat. Taking a step on the mountain in the sea is a long-standing wish that will probably take a while to come :)

Many greetings, Patrick

Attachments
Fields of Sú Talún Back.jpg (40 views, 3.00 MB)
Tags