Scenic Drive Itinerary Help

Scenic Drive Itinerary Help

Author
Posted Fri 15 Sep 2017 2:39 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Thanks again folks. I'm there from this Sunday. Luckily for me the better half has volunteered to do all the driving so I can have a tipple or two. Will update next week. Again, much appreciated.
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 15 Sep 2017 2:48 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Try to get into Dublin city on Sunday Mukesh - the biggest sports occasion of the year is on - The All-Ireland football final!! Dublin (current champions) are playing Mayo (underdogs) There will be a fantastic atmosphere and good-natured rivalry. Supporters from both teams mix freely with no aggression or trouble, just a real celebration of Gaelic Games and community. It's a big family and community occasion. If Dublin win there will be huge celebrations around the city and county well into next week! All the bars will be playing the match on big screens and there will be so much pageantry and fun, get in there and enjoy! 

Áine 
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 15 Sep 2017 3:08 PM
View Quick Profile
Fab. Thanks for that. I wasn't aware.
Profile Picture
Posted Sun 17 Sep 2017 3:45 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Yesterday @ 12:10 PM Visits: 13.3K
Hi Mukesh,

Hope you both arrived safely today and get a chance to see the Game somewhere in the City.

We would love to hear from you as to how you get on and what you get to see during your time with us. Special thanks to the "better half " for the driving option covered. ☺

Enjoy your time in Ireland, speak soon.