Sport in November

Sport in November

Author
Posted Sat 23 Sep 2017 1:19 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
I'll be in Ireland 6/11 to 23/11. Are there any Gaelic Games or football games I can attend during that time?
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 23 Sep 2017 4:16 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Yesterday @ 8:17 AM Visits: 13.3K
Hi, Rachel

It's not that long until you will be over with us in November and looking forward to seeing a game or two.

There will be a few games on during the month, whereabouts are you planning on being or are you touring around the island of Ireland?

If you are able to get to Munster area, there will be a few matches scheduled to take place at various different venues during the month, as has the Connacht area also for November.

I'm sure the other areas of Leinster and Ulster will post their fixtures soon, maybe our Industry partners or other community members will be able to help out too.