travelling to Skibbereen from the Celtic Ross Hotel

travelling to Skibbereen from the Celtic Ross Hotel

Author
Posted Fri 13 Oct 2017 1:49 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
We will be staying at the Celtic Ross Hotel, Rosscarbery, and wish to make our own way to Skibbereen to visit relatives. Can you please tell me if there is any public transport, bus or train etc, that we can use. Also the phone number and email address of the said hotel. many thanks. Mary Wood

Profile Picture
Posted Fri 13 Oct 2017 3:06 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hello, Mary.

Thank you for taking the time to visit us here on the Community.

I wanted to confirm if you were referring to transport from Rosscarbery to Skibbereen in particular?  If so, there is indeed.  This service is provided by Bus Eireann and takes approximately 33 minutes.  You can view the particular route and additional information by visiting the Transport for Ireland website and inputting the to and from destination.  The bus number, in particular, is 237.

I have also located the contact details for your accommodation at the Celtic Ross Hotel in Rosscarbery.  I hope this helps and I am sure it will be great to catch up with relatives throughout your visit to Ireland.  Are you planning to visit any other areas throughout the island, or perhaps some iconic attractions whilst you are here?

Looking forward to hearing more,

Colin

Profile Picture
Posted Mon 16 Oct 2017 9:41 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (65.4K reputation)Community Expert (65.4K reputation)Community Expert (65.4K reputation)Community Expert (65.4K reputation)Community Expert (65.4K reputation)Community Expert (65.4K reputation)Community Expert (65.4K reputation)Community Expert (65.4K reputation)Community Expert (65.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 6 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: 2 hours ago Visits: 22K
Hi Mary,
the Celtic Ross Hotel has been in touch and has given us the following e-mail address in case you have any other questions - info@celticross.com.

Enjoy your trip.

Profile Picture
Posted Tue 21 Nov 2017 12:35 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 8 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Thu 11 Apr 2024 8:44 AM Visits: 9.8K
Hi Mary,

How are you?

Where you able to reach out to the hotel?

I am unsure when you were planning this trip but let us know if you need any more information or how your holiday went!

Elodie