Blog Post for those interested in traveling to Ireland!

Blog Post for those interested in traveling to Ireland!

Author
Posted Tue 17 Oct 2017 12:58 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hi all!  I recently started a travel blog which is all about traveling the world for families!  I have recently written a blog post on our 7 day visit to Ireland, and I was hoping to share it with others interested in travel to Ireland.  I reached out to the Tourism Ireland administrators and they told me I should share it with everyone on this forum.  I would greatly appreciate it if you would kindly check it out and share with anyone you know who may be interested.  Thank you so much!!! :-)  Irish Roadtrip! – How to See Ireland in 7 Days

Profile Picture
Posted Thu 19 Oct 2017 9:09 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 8 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Thu 11 Apr 2024 8:44 AM Visits: 9.8K
Thanks for sharing this with us Jimmy!

You were able to see so much in just a week. Impressive itinerary 😮

From the pictures, it seems that the whole family had a great time.
What was their favorite place on the Island?

ps: the picture of the white horse in the water is just 😍

Elodie