ENGLISH PROGRAMS

ENGLISH PROGRAMS

Author
Posted Sun 22 Oct 2017 7:39 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hellow !
I´m looking for any program to learn english for spanish speakers.
I would like to do the program on Ireland. My idea is travel to Dublin on December 2017.
Please, I need to anybody help me with information about this.
Regards !
Raúl Rico - Bs.As. Argentina

Profile Picture
Posted Mon 23 Oct 2017 2:07 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Hello, Raul.

It's really great to see that you have joined all of us here on the Community.

I would like to suggest taking a look at our Study English in Ireland article which has some insight on how to arrange this.  I wanted to also check if the group you are referring to is looking to study an English program whilst in Ireland in December?

There is a lot of information on the Citizens Information website that could also prove helpful relation to education in Ireland.

Lastly, there are a number of possible contacts for you to consider in regards to available English language courses - perhaps it could be an idea to reach out directly to see if any arrangements can be made whilst in Dublin.

I'm not too familiar with what else may be available to you, however, perhaps some of our other members may be able to share their own suggestions with you.

All the best,

Colin

Profile Picture
Posted Tue 24 Oct 2017 4:05 AM
View Quick Profile
Hello, Colin !
Thanks a lot for your response and information, It´s very useful for me.
Shortly, I will write ant tell you about my plans.
Cheers !

Profile Picture
Posted Tue 24 Oct 2017 2:24 PM
View Quick Profile
Hello, Raul.

It's great to hear from you.

That's wonderful.  I and many others are very keen to hear more about your plans and if there is anything more I can help with or suggest, I would be delighted to.

Speak soon,

Colin
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 21 Nov 2017 12:58 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 8 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Thu 11 Apr 2024 8:44 AM Visits: 9.8K
Hi Raul,

How are you?

I wanted to check with you how your plan was coming along.
Were you able to find a place where you can join a course this December?

Let us know if you need any more information! 😊

Elodie