the DIFFERENT holiday activity

the DIFFERENT holiday activity

Author
Posted Tue 23 Jan 2018 10:47 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Dear Community,
I am going to travel to Ireland end of August / beginning of September 2018 and will be on a horse riding trip either in Sligo area or Dunfanaghy area. On a horse free day I would like to plan a bit unusual activity which is not typically for Standard tourists.
Could be anything. Harp playing, sheep-shearing, cheese making,... you Name it.
Do you have any tips for me for an unusual and unique Holiday experience?
Kind regards
Marlies

Tags
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 23 Jan 2018 4:03 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.6K reputation)Community Expert (8.6K reputation)Community Expert (8.6K reputation)Community Expert (8.6K reputation)Community Expert (8.6K reputation)Community Expert (8.6K reputation)Community Expert (8.6K reputation)Community Expert (8.6K reputation)Community Expert (8.6K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 21
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Wed 6 Mar 2024 1:16 PM Visits: 9.4K
Hello Marlies,

nice to see you in our community! This is a great way to get some ideas from different people. 

I hope the links I have shared with you via email did help. Is there anything that caught your attention yet? But you can also research on our page, we have a lot to explore! (You can choose the advanced option to narrow your search.)

Maybe people from the area have more suggestion to share?

Kind regards Zoey
Tags
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 25 Jan 2018 5:35 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hi Marlies

Would you be interested in seaweed foraging?  The Irish Seaweed Kitchen operated by Prannie Rhatigan in Sligo offers the opportunity to learn about the different types of seaweeds and their uses, how best to use them, recipes, etc.  

https://www.facebook.com/irishseaweedkitchen/

Kind Regards
Maxine

Profile Picture
Posted Thu 11 Oct 2018 1:23 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.6K reputation)Community Expert (8.6K reputation)Community Expert (8.6K reputation)Community Expert (8.6K reputation)Community Expert (8.6K reputation)Community Expert (8.6K reputation)Community Expert (8.6K reputation)Community Expert (8.6K reputation)Community Expert (8.6K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 21
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Wed 6 Mar 2024 1:16 PM Visits: 9.4K
Hello Marlies,

I just want to ask how your holiday have been. Did you manage to do something unique?  😉
How was the horse riding trip? Was there any particular adventure that stands out to you?

I would love to hear more about your experiences here on the Emerald Isle and I hope you had an amazing time!

Kind regards
Zoey ☘