I always treat myself to one really good cup of coffee a day, where can I find that in Ireland?

I always treat myself to one really good cup of coffee a day, where...

Author
Posted Tue 13 Feb 2018 12:58 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
We also like a good cup of coffee in Ireland, too, so you're in luck! We've some really top class baristas. We can't list them all, but here are a few you can look for on your travels! 

In Dublin, before or after you wander around the oasis of St Stephen's Green or get some retail therapy on Grafton street, cosy up in two of the best coffee shops in the city, The Fumbally on Fumbally Lane, or Meet Me in the Morning (named after a Bob Dylan song), which is just off Camden Street. These trendy spots are masters in coffee roasting and offer a delicious menu full of goodness and temptation to satisfy every craving! Of course, we can't forget about the recently reopened Bewley's Café on Grafton Street. One of Dublin's most iconic landmarks will guarantee you great coffee, plus delicious bakes. 

If you’re travelling around Belfast and The Causeway Coast – Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2018 – then set your compass for the General Merchants Café, 481 Upper Newtownards Road. This is the perfect place to grab a coffee along with something tasty from its breakfast and lunch menu. Further north toward the coast, you’ll find Lost and Found in Coleraine. This is a haven for those who enjoy people watching or meeting new people. Its bare brick décor creates a homely vibe that complements the aromas of fresh coffee beans and the array of sweet treats on offer.  

If you’re adventuring along the Wild Atlantic Way, there are lots of places to refuel along this magnificent coastline. Take The Bookshelf Coffee House in Kerry or McCambridge’s of Galway in the hipster city of Tribes, where you’ll always find a cushioned stool ready for you to rest a while, along with a cup of beautifully brewed coffee, of course!

You see, there’s no way we can fit them all in here, but if anyone in the community knows of any others to try, let us know!

https://d2b4i25io5fq3v.cloudfront.net/13-02-2018/282e043c-e585-4d7c-8d7d-7021.jpg

Profile Picture
Posted Thu 28 Oct 2021 3:11 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 0 Bronze Achievements 5
Group: Community Member Last Active: Tue 19 Mar 2024 9:01 AM Visits: 69
Plenty of places for food and coffee on bedford street belfast and also on the dublin road belfast, have a look at
great places to start your  while thinking of things to do in belfast, the City has came on leaps and bounds over the past 20 years, enjoy your adventure.

Profile Picture
Posted Thu 18 Aug 2022 8:37 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 0 Bronze Achievements 5
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 26 Dec 2022 8:23 AM Visits: 307
If you are tired of searching for good coffee shops in Ireland, why don’t you try making one for yourselves? 

Sure, it’s difficult to brew a decent cup of coffee, But I came across a product that changed the way I enjoyed my coffee. It is kind of unorthodox if you are into the original coffee thingy. You can use coffee syrups Ireland has to offer to add tasty blends to your coffee, masking any amateur coffee brew problems.

Just enjoy the best coffee inside your warm and lovely home