Poster Ben Bulben Co Sligo

Poster Ben Bulben Co Sligo

Author
Posted Wed 14 Feb 2018 9:19 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hello,
I'm looking for a nice poster of Ben Bulben and if possible taken from Lissadell Beach.
Why the special whish for this foto is because we have some special memories to that place. We met a very nice Irish old man who became a kind of friend  that we did visit everytime we where in Ireland.  Only the last time he wasn't in his house anymore so we think he died.  As a memory for him we would like to have a nice poster of the neigboorhood.
The format I would like is 90 x 50 cm.  Can anyone tell me where I can find this against an affordable price.
Regards ,
Lode Bruyninckx

Profile Picture
Posted Wed 14 Feb 2018 10:22 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (65.4K reputation)Community Expert (65.4K reputation)Community Expert (65.4K reputation)Community Expert (65.4K reputation)Community Expert (65.4K reputation)Community Expert (65.4K reputation)Community Expert (65.4K reputation)Community Expert (65.4K reputation)Community Expert (65.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 6 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Yesterday @ 3:28 PM Visits: 22K
Hi Lode and welcome to the Community.
What a nice thing to do! I have made a couple of calls and got the following reply - there are no posters for sale through local tourist offices. However, we are aware of a local photographer who has some imagery of the Sligo area including Ben Bulben and he can supply prints – the link to his page is - http://www.garethmccormack.com/prints/image/slg067/evening-light-on-benbulbin-co-sligo-ireland

I hope this helps. I will get back to you if I find any more info and hopefully other members also have some ideas.
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 15 Feb 2018 7:59 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Thanks for the information.  I will contact him and let you know the result.
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 15 Feb 2018 9:04 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (65.4K reputation)Community Expert (65.4K reputation)Community Expert (65.4K reputation)Community Expert (65.4K reputation)Community Expert (65.4K reputation)Community Expert (65.4K reputation)Community Expert (65.4K reputation)Community Expert (65.4K reputation)Community Expert (65.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 6 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Yesterday @ 3:28 PM Visits: 22K
Hi Lode,
I just received details of another photographer, who might be able to help - 
Ciaran McHugh Photography - http://www.ciaranmchugh.com/
I hope you will find a suitable print.