Age restriction for smoking

Age restriction for smoking

Author
Posted Wed 21 Feb 2018 7:39 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Me and my classmates are travelling to Dublin this year. We cant find any age restrictions for smoking because in our country its legal from the age of 16. We also want to know if we can smoke shisha in parks , because smoking seems to be very unwelcome in public places.

Profile Picture
Posted Thu 22 Feb 2018 11:37 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 8 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Thu 11 Apr 2024 8:44 AM Visits: 9.8K
Hi there,

The legal age for smoking across Ireland is 18.
No one can smoke in bars or other restricted areas.

Regarding the Shicha, there are some Shisha bars in Dublin, but again if you are under 18, you may not be able to go there without someone over 18.

How many days are you staying in Dublin? There so much to see and do maybe there will be some activity that will interest you.
Personally, I love the watersports; you can Kayak along the river or even try Windsurfing
What type of activity do you like?