Stapleford (Nottingham) Cemetery Gravestone Memorials

Stapleford (Nottingham) Cemetery Gravestone Memorials

Author
Posted Sat 10 Mar 2018 7:58 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hi, my name is Sharon and I am Family History group coordinator for the Stapleford U3A. Last year we took on the task or recording the gravestone memorials at our local cemetery. The first part is now complete and aswell as having books printed for our Local Studies Libraries I have created a website. With this in mind I am on here to 'spread the word' so to speak. It would be nice if someone reading this post and looking at the website were to find a family connection but better still it would be great if everyone reading it were to share the link far and wide to reach as many people as possible. We started this because we wanted to 'put something back' and if we can help someone  go one step further in their genealogical research then we would consider our job done. Thank you in advance. https://staplefordcemeterymemorials.wordpress.com/

Profile Picture
Posted Sun 11 Mar 2018 12:02 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hi Sharon,

Thanks so much for sharing this with us! It certainly looks like a most helpful resource.

As you may have noticed from browsing the Community, a lot of visitors come here looking for help with genealogical queries. We hope, as much as you do that this can help some members locate some of their loved ones or ancestors. 

Thanks again for sharing!

Shane