How to overnight or island hop on the Aran Islands?

How to overnight or island hop on the Aran Islands?

Author
Posted Fri 16 Mar 2018 6:42 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hello there, when I established the very first ferry crossing between Doolin and the Aran Islands back in 1970 little did I know then what a gateway Doolin would become to the Aran Islands.  

Over the years I have moved from using the shore launch to a new pier that was built by Clare Co Council in 1984.  As more visitors came we expanded ...my family and crew and then another new pier was built to meet demand in 2016.  Today joined by my son and master sea captain Liam we have introduced multiple departure times so you can enjoy any of the three Aran Islands for a few hours or a whole weekend.  Overnights and island hopping are growing in popularity but our half day trip to Inis Oirr returning via the iconic Cliffs of Moher is very popular as this can be done in a few hours.  

To help with your planning we have provided FREE island tourist maps which you can download to your phone,
take one or all three and have a wonderful time.  
Inis Mór
Inis Meaín
Inis Oirr

All the best, Bill O Brien

https://d2b4i25io5fq3v.cloudfront.net/16-03-2018/f9e24574-5025-41c9-9a6d-d94c.jpg