Best view of the Cliffs of Moher?

Best view of the Cliffs of Moher?

Author
Posted Fri 16 Mar 2018 7:04 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
As you can see form this photo taken from the wheel house of the Doolin Express this view of the Cliffs of Moher is unsurpassed. Down here on the boat with us it is very quiet...except between April & August when the migrating sea birds are nesting, breeding and birthing :exclamation:on the cliff ledges (can be quite a racket!!).

Your senses are tantalised by the majestic cliffs, the wide open sea (next stop America!) and the enormous skies - you are literally wrapped in mother natures' cliffs, sea and sky.  It is very raw, natural and powerful.  Wild.  Book our 1 hour unique Cliffs of Moher Cruise, departing from 12 noon every hour till 5.15pm daily, 7 days a week, March - November.  065 707 5555
https://d2b4i25io5fq3v.cloudfront.net/16-03-2018/4406d07d-17fa-4a17-9841-e260.jpg
Profile Picture
Posted Sun 29 Mar 2020 3:37 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Great shot indeed, Bill! I have a similar (much colder!) shot with my drone from Doolin Pier, and other shots too of the amazing Cliffs of Moher, here in my new music video shot there in November, called "Moher (Picturing You)"--I hope you will enjoy it!: https://youtu.be/bQdBtBPGSSY

Profile Picture
Posted Mon 30 Mar 2020 9:31 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Mon 22 Apr 2024 12:10 PM Visits: 13.3K
Hello Jeffrey,

Many thanks to you for the link to your lovely video and song that you wrote!

There are some excellent views of the cliffs and sea below, the drone shots give something of a different perspective to that you would usually get from the clifftop, similar in some ways to those from the boat trips that Bill O'Brien's Doolin Express achieves.

It certainly looks like you enjoyed your time with us, where else did you manage to visit during your November trip? Any more videos or photos?