Help! I don’t want to give up on my ancestry search...

Help! I don’t want to give up on my ancestry search...

Author
Posted Fri 23 Mar 2018 12:42 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
You are not alone. Many people start out tracing their family in Ireland full of enthusiasm, but the passion soon goes when they realise that not all the answers are easy to find or track. Documents, records and photos are filed in lots of different places and even your ancestors’ names may be spelled differently wherever you look.  

We’re here to say: keep going. Yes, there will be hurdles, but you’ll be preserving your loved ones’ memories, gaining an emotional tie to the lands your family called home and you’ll find out why they left these shores for a new world all those years ago.  

We’ve spoken to people who’ve completed their journey home, who’ve found their ancestral homes and who’ve even become part of the communities they’ve discovered. 

It’s worth it, and we’re here to help. First of all, you can join our community on Facebook, you can watch Gerry Britt tell you what it really feels like to come home, and you can look up all the places that may be able to help you in Ireland. 

And if you really want to find more reasons… we have 5 really strong ones that might help you kick-start your search again. 

Goodluck ☘

https://d2b4i25io5fq3v.cloudfront.net/23-03-2018/d274ba30-b5b0-4768-b2d8-c09a.png