Looking for apartment/studio in West Ireland for 4-6 weeks!

Looking for apartment/studio in West Ireland for 4-6 weeks!

Author
Posted Sun 25 Mar 2018 6:35 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hi there,

My name is Emily and I'm planning to go to Ireland soon. I want to go in April/May for about 4-6 weeks, but it's hard finding an appropriate accomodation for that time! I'm looking for an apartment or studio in which I can cook for myself. I want to go to West Ireland, to a nice, small town on the Galway Bay. So not too busy! Does anybody know a place? Would love to hear from you!!

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Emily.
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 26 Mar 2018 10:59 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: 4 hours ago Visits: 76K
Dag Emily,

We're delighted to hear that you are planning a trip to the Emerald Isle.

To begin with, we'd suggest you to have a look at our accommodation search engine. For your convenience, we have filtered the results on self-catering houses in the Galway area.

What are some of the sights and activities you'd like to do during your time in County Galway?

I am sure other members will have great suggestions as well.

Een hele prettige dag gewenst,
Antoine

PS: we have removed your email address from your post due to privacy reasons, but members can still get in touch with you via the Community itself.