Author
Posted Thu 29 Mar 2018 2:59 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hi all,
I lived in Ireland from 1999 to 2004, and have been traveling back every summer for the past 10 years. This year I won't be able to go, probably, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed I can travel again next year.
I'd love to read other people's adventures and might help others with ideas and tips for traveling with dogs. I started out with 2 Irish wolfhounds in my motorhome, and my maximum was three wolfhounds and two silken windhounds, in 2013 :)
Let me know if I can be of any help!

Profile Picture
Posted Thu 29 Mar 2018 8:11 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Member
Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 17
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 20 Feb 2023 3:15 PM Visits: 1.1K
Dag Willeke,

Leuk dat je er bent! It's great to see that you've joined us here!

You're very welcome to share some of your local knowledge as well as any hidden gems that may interest our community members who may be considering a trip to the Emerald Isle. Do not hesitate to join in the conversation on any thread or even create your own.

Great that you enjoy travelling with your dogs, you could probably tell us a tale or two about your adventures with them! I'd love to hear about your most memorable trip with the dogs. :)

Groetjes,
Cornelia