Acuarela en Irlanda

Acuarela en Irlanda

Author
Posted Sat 28 Apr 2018 11:49 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hi!
I am organizing a family holiday in Ireland and I would like to find a watercolor course outdoors or a group with which excursions to paint landscapes. It would be during the first week of August.

Does anyone know where to tell me ?

Thanks!
Tags
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 28 Apr 2018 6:56 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (4.6K reputation)Community Expert (4.6K reputation)Community Expert (4.6K reputation)Community Expert (4.6K reputation)Community Expert (4.6K reputation)Community Expert (4.6K reputation)Community Expert (4.6K reputation)Community Expert (4.6K reputation)Community Expert (4.6K reputation)
Gold Achievements 3 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 20
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 14 hours ago Visits: 11.2K
Hello Santiago!

It's a pleasure to hear that you want to visit our island and capture its beauty with your watercolors!

At the moment, we invite you to take a look at this list of schools of paintings in Ireland organized courses of different styles, and meanwhile, were waiting for advice and suggestions by other members, we are confident that there are many amateur painters among them!

Since travel in family, I have put together a few links on this page suggestions , so you go looking at all the available activities to do with children. You can also find practical information for traveling to Ireland and visit many suggestions, plus a comfortable accommodation search.

Have you already thought about what part of Ireland you like to do this experience?

I hope this information will be profitable and you find the course that suits you!

Regards!

Valentina