Light hiking trails/areas?

Light hiking trails/areas?

Author
Posted Wed 9 May 2018 5:52 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
My wife would like to go on small hikes while we are visiting. I am not sure what the best areas would be. She doesn't want to go on some hilly, long trail but just a simple one. We don't mind hilly areas and would prefer to be close to the ocean. 
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 10 May 2018 4:41 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hi James,

It's great to hear that you're planning a visit over to our wee island.  How long will you be with us?

Personally, I love walking and hiking, especially along the coastlines just outside of Dublin. Two of my favourite hikes there are along the Howth Cliff Path Loop (a gorgeous and fairly easy 3.7 mile walk) and Dalkey & Killiney Hill.  There's a wee bit of steepness there but overall, it's a fun walk (1.25 miles) with an absolutely amazing view from the summit! 

I'm curious as to the walks some of our friends here in the Community would suggest. I'm always on the look-out myself for new places to explore.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Sionainn