Ferries

Ferries

Author
Posted Wed 6 Jun 2018 3:22 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
I've been considering booking ferries to Sherkin, Clear Island, Garnish, Dursey, Blasket and Cliffs of Moher/Inis Mor. The only one I KNOW I want to go on is Cliffs of Moher/Inis Mor, but I think planning to do all the others is way too much. Which ones would you plan to do and which ones would you delete?
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 6 Jun 2018 4:57 PM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Hello Jonique, 

What a wonderful idea to visit these Irish islands! I'd love to help you fit as much as possible into your itinerary. :) Can you tell us a little bit more about what you have planned so far? How many days are you planning on staying with us, and how will you be making your way around?

I have collected some available tours and ferries for you in this scrapbook. Some combine both the Cliffs of Moher and the Aran Islands in a ferry or cruise tour, and then there are also options to go on individual tours. I would definitely recommend to take a day to explore the area, as there is a lot to see and do. 

Take a look at this Aran Ferries thread as well for ideas and suggestions. Hope to hear from you soon! :)