Ireland Spring 2020

Ireland Spring 2020

Author
Posted Wed 22 Aug 2018 1:12 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Just was wondering what airlines are good to use to fly to Ireland from Ottawa, Ont.
And if we have to do a switch over on airlines, don't won't to do it in Toronto,Ont. - the airport is too big and confusing.
Looking for a smaller airport and easy to get around in to connect to flight to Ireland.
Any suggestion's would be very helpful to me.Looking forward to hearing back with information.
Sincerely Jennifer lynch
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 22 Aug 2018 1:21 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Hi Jennifer, 

As far as I know Air Canada and Norwegian Airlines fly direct from Eastern Canada into both Shannon and Dublin Airports.  
Shannon Airport is quite and positioned in the centre of the Wild Atlantic Way on the western side of Ireland.  It is very easy to get into and out of.  Good luck with your trip planning.  

Bill O Brien
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 22 Aug 2018 8:05 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Member
Community Member (12.3K reputation)Community Member (12.3K reputation)Community Member (12.3K reputation)Community Member (12.3K reputation)Community Member (12.3K reputation)Community Member (12.3K reputation)Community Member (12.3K reputation)Community Member (12.3K reputation)Community Member (12.3K reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 17
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 20 Feb 2023 3:15 PM Visits: 1.1K
Hi Jennifer,

Bill has already given you great information about flights (thank you Bill :)) and hopefully you'll be able to find the perfect flight into Ireland for your trip.

Have you made a decision which tour you're going to do or are you still looking at other options besides the CIE tour?

If there's anything we can help you with, we're always here!

Have a wonderful day,
Cornelia

Profile Picture
Posted Wed 22 Aug 2018 8:55 PM
View Quick Profile
Think I'm going to do the cie one the odyssey tour of ireland sounds like the tour that I want to do.seem's like the right tour to do.hoping to get my family and friends to do that tour with me.Can't wait till 2020 to do a tour of ireland.please keep me updated if their's anything of interesting to do in ireland.sincerly:jennifer lynch
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 23 Aug 2018 10:34 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Yesterday @ 8:17 AM Visits: 13.3K
Hi Jennifer,

It's wonderful to hear that you have decided to take a tour with C.I.E Tours International, they certainly do provide a wonderful service to our many visitors!

Tours are a super way to see the island of Ireland and you will manage to visit all of the major sites along the way.

For extra information on the island of Ireland, please take a look at our trip ideas on our main pages. We also have a weekly e-zine that provides great inspiration and offers that would be perfect for you, should you wish to subscribe

Also, we have a lovely community post, Tell your Story, where lots of our friends have put information and photos of their time with us. Please take a look and we welcome your addition after your future visit.

Best wishes,

Martin

Profile Picture
Posted Thu 23 Aug 2018 12:34 PM
View Quick Profile
thank you very much Martin.I could use all the information to help me before my trip.I appreciate it very much.Sincerly:jennifer lynch