Halloween events for a First time visitor

Halloween events for a First time visitor

Author
Posted Sat 8 Sep 2018 4:56 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
I'm going to visit Ireland for the first time ever in 2020 specifically for the Halloween/Samhain season for 7-12 days.  What are the MUST SEE & MUST DO events and attractions for Halloween and Samhain?   Are there open, public circles to attend?
I'd also like to spend a few nights in a castle.  Are there castles near the Halloween festivities?
I have SO MUCH to research.  ANY information would be greatly appreciated.
Are there pre-planned Halloween travel packages??
Thank you in advance!

Profile Picture
Posted Sun 9 Sep 2018 4:08 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Mon 22 Apr 2024 12:10 PM Visits: 13.3K
Hi Sean,

Halloween is a popular time here on the island of Ireland!

We have several previous community posts about the many events happening around this time, please take a look and see if there is some information that would prove useful when planning your time with us.

October, what is there to do?

Autumn festivals

Halloween

There are also some super articles on our main pages on Halloween and some super offers from our industry partners specific to the Halloween celebrations. I have put together a scrapbook of current Halloween offers to give you an idea of what is available this year, please take a look and see if there is anything that you would be interested in.

If you are looking for a Castle stay as part of your time with us, look no further than our 6 luxury castle stays for some inspiration. 

I hope this gives you lots of inspiration, and I'm sure your fellow members and some industry partners will be able to add to this list!

If you need any more help, just let me know!

Martin