Top Rated Travel Agencies

Top Rated Travel Agencies

Author
Posted Wed 3 Oct 2018 7:33 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hello. I am Gregory Byrne and Had booked a trip through Exploring Vacations but now they are going out of business for good. I have a deposit with them and I might be able to switch over to another Agency. Do you all recommend an Agency that is reputable and in good standing in Ireland? I would appreciate any info you could give to me. thank you, Gregory  Byrne.
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 4 Oct 2018 8:35 PM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Hello Gregory, 

I'm so sorry to hear that your booking was cancelled, and I really hope you'll be able to switch over to another tour operator. 

In this case I recommend reaching out to one of the tourist board approved tour operators, or members of the Ireland Tour Operator Association (ITOA). They will definitely be able to help you plan the perfect trip. :)

What kind of tour did you have booked? Were there any places in particular you wanted to see, or anything you wanted to do? I am more than happy to see if I can help you find a tour operator with similar options. 

If there is anything else you need, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help! 

Warm regards,

Melin
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 8 Oct 2018 8:48 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hi Gregory,
I'm really sorry to hear that your booking was cancelled, and I really hope we'll be able to help you with your planned tour. I am a small tour operator in Northern Ireland, although we travel all over Ireland.

If you could e-mail me your proposed itinerary i will be happy to see what we could do to help.

My e-mail is frances@glenara-elite-travel.co.uk

Very Kind Regards
Frances