Newgrange Day Tours from Dublin

Newgrange Day Tours from Dublin

Author
Posted Sun 25 Nov 2018 2:43 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
My husband and I will be in Dublin from 09-14 March 2019.  We want to do a day tour to Newgrange.  Do any tour companies do a tour at that time of the year? 
Profile Picture
Posted Sun 25 Nov 2018 11:10 AM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Hello Debbie, 

It's so exciting you'll be here so soon! March is a great time of year to visit, and tours of Newgrange are available all year round. The opening hours between February and April are 09.30 to 17.30 daily. For all tourist board approved tour companies, take a look here

What else do you have planned for your visit? If you like history, I'm sure you'll love the rest of Ireland's Ancient East. There are loads of day trips to these locations available from Dublin, like Glendalough in Wicklow Mountains National Park and Powerscourt Estate with its beautiful waterfall. 

Dublin itself is filled to the brim with history as well. Take a look at this itinerary for more ideas and inspiration.  

I hope this was helpful, and keep us posted on your plans and trip. We'd love to hear more about your adventures here. :)

Warm regards,

Melin