Castle in Countryside, not to far from Dublin

Castle in Countryside, not to far from Dublin

Author
Posted Wed 2 Jan 2019 10:16 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Greetings!
I have clients (1 double, 1 single) that would like to travel from Naples to Dublin, stay in the countryside, not too far from Dublin, in a nice castle-like, good accommodation with breakfast
Dates - 30/9/2019 - 04/10/2019
Also looking for transfers, maybe car rental, and a full day tour to include castles, and points of interest.

Kindly suggest a suitable town that is picturesque, and we will book soon.

Many sincere thanks,
Roxan
www.incontra.com

Profile Picture
Posted Thu 3 Jan 2019 5:36 PM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (55.3K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.3K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.3K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.3K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.3K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.3K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.3K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.3K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.3K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Hello Roxan, 

That sounds like a wonderful idea for a trip, and we would love to provide you with some suggestions on where to stay.

Since Dublin lies in the middle of Ireland's Ancient East, it'll be super easy to find historic accommodation in this area. I have collected a few suggestions for you in this personal scrapbook which I think you might like. If you get in touch with the accommodation of your choice directly they would be more than happy to tell you more about the possibilities. 

Have you looked at car rental and itineraries yet? We're always here if you need some tips on where to go. :) 

Warm regards,

Melin