Bed and Breakfast Dublin og Galway

Bed and Breakfast Dublin og Galway

Author
Posted Mon 7 Jan 2019 8:26 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hej Vi er fire voksne som planlægger tur til Irland, fra 15-05-2019 til 24-05-2019
Er der gode forslag link til 3 overnatninger i Dublin City og derefter 6 overnatninger i Galway
Gerne hyggeligt sted tæt på centrum
Mvh Stig

Profile Picture
Posted Mon 7 Jan 2019 9:54 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Member
Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 19
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 4 May 2023 12:42 PM Visits: 1.6K
Hi Stig, 

That is a great question!

Unfortunately, I can’t answer in Danish, but I’d be more than happy to help in English. I do hope that’s alright!

For something cozy right in the center of Dublin, I think you're right to have your eye on a B&B. There are many great options for accommodations right in city centre. You may like Portobello B&B, which is a lovely home just a short walk from many attractions or, if that doesn’t quite seem like a perfect fit, I’d suggest taking a quick peek at Amberley House B&B and The Charles Stewart, which are both close to the main shopping and nightlife areas.

For Galway, I suggest Inishmore House for a warm welcome in a family run accommodation in the bustling city, or stately St. Judes townhouse just a short bus ride away. 

I hope that some of our other members will be able to provide you with even more options and suggestions. Of course, if you’d like to take a look for yourself, you could always use our accommodations tool to search for places to stay in Dublin and Galway. You could also use the B&B Ireland search tool to find more B&B’s in the area. 

I really hope that this helps and if you need any more advice, please don’t hesitate to reach out!  

Best regards, 

Rochelle
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 8 Jan 2019 10:50 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Hi Stig
May is a great time of year to visit Ireland. As Rochelle has mentioned there are lots of B&Bs to choose from in Dublin and Galway.
You can use our B&B locator map to find the perfect location and B&B for your trip - B&B Locator
If you would like any further help, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Karen - B&B Ireland

Profile Picture
Posted Wed 9 Jan 2019 7:43 AM
View Quick Profile
Hello Ireland.Thank you for your answer.
We arrive D.15-05 planning 3 days in Dublin then to Galway.
We can't see what the train ticket costs and how long the travel time is. Do you have a link to tickets, or is it better by bus. ?
Something in Dublin we must definitely see. :-)
Can we find out to drive on the other side of the road, we are considering a car.
Regards, Stig
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 9 Jan 2019 11:31 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Yesterday @ 12:10 PM Visits: 13.3K
Hi Stig,

Irish Rail operates the train service in the Republic of Ireland. I have a link here to the route and dates for you to have a look at. The timetable is not available for the dates you wish to travel at the moment but you can see what may be available and you can check back with them in the near future.

Bus Éireann operates a bus service from Dublin to Galway, I have entered your dates, please have a look at this link to see if this suits. 

There is plenty to see and do in Dublin in 72 hours, from iconic attractions to the music scene to museums and history! Again, please have a look at the information and see if there is something that you would be interested in. It is a fine city to walk around and also has excellent public transport options if you wish to venture out of the city to the many towns and villages in the area.

We also have some information on renting a vehicle is this suits your needs. There is so much to see and do in and around Galway City that this may indeed be a great option for you.

I hope this helps, please feel free to get back in touch as your plans progress.

Speak soon,

Martin

Profile Picture
Posted Wed 20 Oct 2021 12:41 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 0 Bronze Achievements 2
Group: Community Member Last Active: Wed 20 Oct 2021 12:41 PM Visits: 2
Buenas estoy planeando un viaje a principios de diciembre a Irlanda. Vamos a pasar una noche en dublin, una en cork y otra en Galway, me podeis recomendar un alojamiento con desayuno para tres matrimonios? No sé como va lo de B&B. Los hoteles que he visto son excesivamente caros. Gracias
Tags
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 20 Oct 2021 1:16 PM
View Quick Profile
COMMUNITY EXPERT
COMMUNITY EXPERT (774 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 12
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 29 Sep 2022 6:05 PM Visits: 1.4K
Hola Elisa,

¡Qué bueno saber que están pensando en viajar a Irlanda!

BnB significa Bed and Breakfast, por lo que sería perfecto para ti ya que incluye estadía y desayuno. Además podras conocer personas locales que te podrán ayudar con tu visita y darte consejos sobre a dónde ir. En nuestra página de Alojamiento podrás encontrar mas sobre este tipo de estadías y algunas opciones. Ten en cuenta que algunos BnB no están tan centrales en las ciudades, por lo que deberás conducir o tener un medio de transporte hacia ellos. También podrás encontrar una lista de BnB más larga en BnB Ireland para las tres ciudades en las que te estarás quedando. 

Espero que estas páginas sean de ayuda.

Que tengas un buen día. 

David